Pre-schoolers begin to form friendships and share experiences. They begin to make choices and have their own preferences and interests. They are able to express certain feelings. Your preschooler will understand and cooperate with some boundaries and routines.
Developmental Milestones for Preschoolers:
- Learns new words rapidly and can use them while communicating.
- Climbs confidently and is beginning to pull themselves up on nursery play equipment.
- Shows control in holding and using equipment – can kick a ball.
- Is able to feed themselves and can drink from a cup without spilling.
- Beginning to be independent in self-care.