A child in FS-1 demonstrates friendly behavior, initating conversations and forming good relationships with peers and familiar adults. They can select activities and use resources with help. They value praise and enjoy the responsibility of carrying out small tasks.
Developmental Milestones for Foundation Stage – 1:
- Listens to stories with increasing attention and recall.
- Starts to understand the why and how of questions.
- Begins to understand more complex sentences and starts to link thoughts.
- Enjoys and uses talk in role-play and pretend play.
- Shows confidence in tasks involving both fine and gross motor development.